Eager to Learn is an innovative, community based, e-learning program at Child Care Aware of Minnesota. The courses are designed to provide quality, affordable, educational opportunities for people who care for children. Our thriving community of trained professionals offers classes covering a wide range of topics which focus on children from birth to age 12. Courses can be used to fulfill training requirements and meet credential requirements. Some courses offer a college credit option.
Visit eagertolearn.org for more information.
New at Eager to Learn is Anytime Learning (ATL)!
ATL modules include a variety of learning tools:
- Narrated presentation
- Reading materials
- Videos and media resources
A wide variety of ATL trainings can help meet your professional development needs, including:
- Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID)
- Abusive Head Trauma (AHT)
- Developmentally Appropriate Behavior Guidance
- A variety of Active Supervisions trainings
- Family Child Care business trainings
- Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect
- Lesson Planning modules geared toward specific age groups
- Many more!
Visit Eager to Learn’s Anytime Learning- click here!