If you wish to complete an application ONLINE – click on these links:
If you wish to PRINT a copy on your own printer in PDF format – click on these links: (You can then complete the form by hand, and mail it back to us, or drop off in person)
- OLMSTED CO. – Olmsted_English
- OLMSTED CO. –Olmsted_Spanish
- FREEBORN CO. – Freeborn_English
- FREEBORN CO. –Freeborn_Spanish
- RICE CO. EARLY HEAD START COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS– Rice
- WINONA CO. EARLY HEAD START COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS– Winona
Applications accepted all year long. If you live in another county in Minnesota click here to find the nearest Head Start location to you in Minnesota.
Families with infants and toddlers under the age of 3 are eligible for Early Head Start. In addition, children and families must also fit into at least one of the following categories:
- Families with incomes below the Federal poverty level.
- Families eligible for Child Care Assistance, the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program.
- Children who are experiencing homelessness, who are in the child welfare system, foster care, or who have a disability.