Children and families can benefit from your gift of:
- Cash — Gifts of cash and those made by check or credit card are an excellent way to give because these funds can be put to use immediately. Many employers will also match these funds, thus allowing your gift to accomplish even more.
- Bequests — Give a gift through your will. You can name Families First of Minnesota as a direct beneficiary of specific assets, a portion of your estate, or the remainder of your estate after payment of other bequests.
- Life Insurance — You may name Families First of Minnesota as beneficiary of a policy, or, for greater tax benefit, you may transfer ownership of an existing policy or purchase a new policy with Families First of Minnesota as the owner of the policy.
- Retirement Plans — You may name Families First of Minnesota as beneficiary of an IRA, Keogh plan, 401(k), 403(b), or other qualified pension plan. Families First of Minnesota can be named as beneficiary for part or all of what remains in your retirement account. The proceeds are distributed outside of probate and are free from federal estate tax.
- Securities — Give a gift of stock. You can avoid capital gains tax on the appreciated portion of the gift. The fair market value of the stock gift becomes eligible for a tax deduction.
- Other Appreciated Assets — Give a gift of personal property or real estate.
Donations can be mailed to:
Families First of Minnesota - 126 Woodlake Dr. SE - Rochester, MN 55904