What is DEVELOP?
Develop offers training and quality improvement tools to support early learning & school-age care. Developtoolmn.org is the one-stop-shop where you and your organization can get the tools you want and need to build upon your success. Together, we’re developing a brighter future for all of Minnesota’s children.
Who should use DEVELOP?
Individual membership in Develop. You can plan and track your professional development, become an approved trainer or RBPD Specialist, and/or submit courses and events for approval. In other words, individual membership is for:
- Caregivers and Family child care providers
- Teachers, assistants, and aides
- Program Directors, Coordinators, and other administrators
- RBPD Specialists (Coaches, Mentors, and Consultants)
Click here for instructions on how to register as an Individual Member
If your organization provides direct care and education to children or provides supports to the early learning and school-age care community, you should consider an organization membership in Develop. You can track the professional development of your staff, become an approved training organization, and/or submit courses and events for approval. In other words, organization membership is for:
- School-based Pre-K programs
- Early Childhood Special Education programs
- Early Childhood Family Education programs
- School-age care & education programs
- Afterschool programs
- Center-based Child Care programs
- Family Child Care programs
- Summer programs
- Head Start grantees and sites
- Child Care Aware agencies
- Institutes of Higher Education
- Training Sponsors of all kinds
Click here to learn how to create an organization profile and connect individual accounts to your organization membership. (Please remember that all DHS Initiatives will require programs to have an Organization ID and all Early Childhood practitioners should have an Individual Membership ID.)