Child Care Aware MN Southern sponsors and co-sponsors a variety of professional development opportunities throughout Southeast Minnesota. Educational and innovative trainings are offered to Early Childhood professionals and educators, parents, foster care providers, and those interested in the development of children, birth through twelve years of age.
Professional Development Guidance:
Professional Development Advisors:
- Provide information on the Minnesota Child Care Credential, Infant/Toddler CDA, National CDA, and/or higher education programs
- Review training you already have that may count towards Parent Aware
- Help explore, define, and achieve Professional Development goals
For guidance, please contact:
Professional Development Advisor: Olmsted, Fillmore, Houston, and Winona counties
(507) 287-2020 x1515
Professional Development Advisor: Blue Earth, Brown, Dodge, Faribault, Freeborn, Goodhue, Le Sueur, Martin, Mower, Nicollet, Rice, Sibley, Steele, Wabasha, Waseca, and Watonwan counties
- For information about training cancellations and refunds, email email@example.com
- To request a training or for information on becoming a trainer, please contact:
Education Resource Specialist
Office: 507-287-2020 Ext 1521
Professional Development Support/Navigator
Office: 507-287-2020 Ext 1500
Professional Development and Training Opportunities:
PLEASE NOTE: All dates are subject to change. For verification go to www.developtoolmn.org.
Access Participant Guides for most Parent Aware training and DHS Pre-license and DHS licensed required trainings on Develop, here.
Click for Training Policies.
REMEMBER! It is important that you check your e-mail often in regard to registration confirmation from Develop for possible class cancellations and weather related announcements. Please note: Creating a business e-mail will help you manage your professional communications.