Steps To Choosing And Using Child Care
Learn all you can so your child can learn and grow!
- Learn about the types of child care programs available.
- Reach out: call caregivers to check for openings. Telephone interview questions. Visit programs and use our Choosing and Using Child Care Checklist to make the most of your visit.
- Check references: other parents will share their experience. Sample script. Check licensing records. Check to be sure programs have a clean health and safety record.
- Make your choice: Confirm your start date with your chosen care program.
- Transition your child to their new care setting. Making the transition to child care.
- Stay involved: keep in touch for peace of mind. Successful child care.