Families First is taking applications for the 2020-2021 program year for Early Head Start, Head Start and School Readiness.
- Head Start provides no-cost educational opportunities for income-eligible families that have children ages 3 or 4 by Sept. 1.
- Early Head Start provides weekly home visits for pregnant women, infants and toddlers, as well as some educational opportunities for children ages 18 months up to 3 years.
- School Readiness provides low-cost preschool opportunities for income-eligible families that have children ages 3 or 4 by Sept. 1.
Click here for a brochure with more details on each program.
We accept applications year-round, but encourage families to return their completed application along with proof of family income as soon as they can. This is important because funding and program spaces are limited.
- Click Olmsted_English to print the application. Click Olmsted_Spanish for an application in Spanish.
- Click here to access our online applications. They can be printed out or submitted online directly to our office. If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please feel free to call 507-287-2009.