Multilingual Contact Information
Language Access Line
Do you speak Hmong? Somali? Spanish? A language access line is available for anyone using Families First of Minnesota's services. Parents and child care providers may call 1-888-291-9811 for personal support in their home language.
- For Southeast Asian/Hmong services, call 651-641-6632
- For Somali services, call 651-523-7293
- For Latino services, call 651-641-6636
- For Oromo and Amharic services, call 651-641-667
- For services in all other languages, call 651-665-0150, and press #5